Black Friday is just around the corner, and you know what that means: some crazy good deals on video games! To make things better, you don’t even have to wait until Friday to save money on games. GameStop just started its early Black Friday sale.
Among the discounted titles include a variety of SEGA/ATLUS-published games. From Sonic to Yakuza, SEGA fans can save big on a slew of games from some iconic franchises. Here are just some of the offers SEGA fans won’t want to miss.
- Judgment – $19.99
- Lost Judgment – $29.99
- Persona 5 Royal – $24.99
- Persona 5 Strikers – $29.99
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster – $19.99
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate Launch Edition – $19.98
- Sonic Mania Plus Team Sonic Racing Double Pack – $24.99
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD Plus Sonic Forces Double Pack – $24.99
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania Anniversary Edition – $19.98
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection – $18.99
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon – $19.99
In addition to offering a wide array of games and electronics at reduced prices, you can also get free same-day delivery for orders over $49. The sale lasts until November 29. However, anyone interested in taking advantage of the offers may want to act fast. Some games, such as Hades on Xbox, already sold out. You can check out GameStop’s entire Black Friday sale here!